Wednesday 13 March 2013

Intro

Hellooo,

My names Rhiann and i have come to invade the wonderful world of blogging....Whooo!

Why you ask? well lately ive been thrown into the world of working and ive figured its time to leave the times of procrastinating behind me and persue my passion! I'm talking Writing, Fashion, Photography and the wonderful world of media and filming. I know it might sound like a mix of interests but when it comes down to it, my Love is for being creative. sooo i try to take this creative need and express it through those interests, its like a desire to express so ...i want to go for it = )

Anyways this is dangerously near sounding like a C.V so lets bring it home...

This is my blog and my Journey to Self discovery. My mission: The great persuit of success, happiness and achievement.....and most importantly...just being me maaaaaan. Time to make it happen.

*Smiles with content

No comments:

Post a Comment