Thursday 2 May 2013

Office blues/spring time ideas

Hey hey, back again with another post after who knows how long *deep breath in

So things have been quite up and down for me I have to admit. Coming home with tired sore eyes- and not just from the hay fever! Not to mention being under the constant impression that somewhere in my house...I can hear the faint ringing of the office phones... Scary.

But it's not all bad though, with more responsibility comes the sense of great achievement and I feel that as I go on... I'm getting closer to understanding what I want to do in life. Career wise my next step is to lock in a job within the media sector... It's days like this sitting in the office where I realise I want to be out there doing the things I love and making my dreams happen. But for right now I'm building that foundation that will hopefully set me up for all of that!

But anyways I've been thinking, with the season moving into spring it would be so great to document the changes. And what better way to do this then with another project!!!! That's right, I'm going spring themed. I'm so excited because I've finally ordered my camera charger so pretty soon me and Nicky (my little Nikon number) shall once again be reunited. Twill be a lovely day =' ).

I can see it now: flashes of pinks, yellow, Ice cream colours and cute summery pastel shades. Look out summer 2013- I'm coming to get ya!
Stay posted for more blog entries (promise to try my hardest and post frequently) and to keep updated with my spring/summer project!

Much Love,
Rhibee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment